*The new session runs from January 7th - February 15th. Meetings will take place at Ethos on Sundays from 3:30-5:30pm.
Make the commitment within a supportive community to immerse yourself into healthier living for 40 days!
Meet with Baptiste Certified RYT 500 E-RYT 200 Lisa Oplinger along with Certified Holistic Health Coach Emily Katzaman for 6 Sundays from 3:30pm-5:30pm as we journey together towards lasting changes for optimal personal wellness. Based on Baron Baptiste’s book and program, 40 Days to a Personal Revolution, we will employ the practices of clean eating, yoga, meditation, and self-inquiry to recognize and free ourselves from old habits while establishing new practices that nourish our bodies, minds, and spirits.
“You will not believe what this program will open up for you until you try it! I am passionate about sharing this with you because of the amazing impact and results I continue to experience every day since my first 40 Days journey.”
- Guidance and materials to create your personal yoga practice (also includes Chair Yoga option appropriate for all fitness levels)
- Principles to cleanse your diet along with an eating plan (Gradually working into and back out of a full cleanse)
- Materials to begin and deepen a meditation practice
- Excavation questions to root out limiting beliefs and patterns
This program’s six meetings will consist of information, interactive discussion, support, and instructions for the upcoming week. In addition there will be optional meetings for lunch on Wednesdays at 12:00 (noon) at locations TBD for mid-week support.
- The early bird price is $149 per person and $250 per *couple by Dec 18.
- The regular price is $169 per person and $280 per *couple by January 7.
- For repeaters (former program participants), the early bird price is $99 per person and the regular price is $149 per couple by Dec 18; After Dec 18: $129/$169
- Student rate: register before Dec 18: $99 After Dec 18: $119
- *Couple rates are for persons with spouses/significant others.
- Participants may register in house at Ethos Fitness Studio.
- Participants may also mail a check made out to Lisa Oplinger at Ethos Fitness, 265 Penrose Pl., Carlisle, Pa 17013. Be sure to include your name, email address and home and cell number.
Lisa Oplinger may be contacted at email@example.com with any questions.
265 Penrose Pl. Carlisle, PA
Reading the book “40 Days to a Personal Revolution” by Baron Baptiste is recommended.